Friday, June 1, 2012

ria | william and mary senior | williamsburg portrait photographer

we scheduled her shoot for 8:30 a.m. - she drove from suffolk, va all the way to williamsburg to do her senior portrait session on the grounds of her alma mater.

we talked for a solid 30 minutes before i even started taking pictures
just catching up on life, where it had taken us and where we wanted it to
we discussed nail polish, harry potter, gnomes and cheese curds...
it was refreshing

insisting that she never takes a good photo, i made it my goal to prove her wrong.
and folks, let me just say - this girl is all the right combinations of enthralling and beautiful
she has eyes that will grab you by the heart and cling to you - in a good way
her laughter is infectious - her movement comparable to a woodland nymph or sprite
and her conviction that her being is void of photogenic-ness, in my opinion, makes her all the more breathtaking

over the past few sessions i've come to realize that something all of my clients have in common:
they have no idea how stunning they are
and it makes my heart happy that i can help them see it

ria, thank you for allowing me to take your senior portraits - you are truly a joy :)
best of luck in wisconsin!  go figure out what a program manager really does!!

this first one is my absolute favorite - she told me that when she was little she could never take a good picture because her eyes were so big - and now look at her :) 

i did a pole on my facebook page and the color version of this photo won out - her eyes are amazing!











best of luck, ria! hark!

1 comment: