Tuesday, April 24, 2012

caitlin elizabeth photography | williamsburg portrait photographer | william and mary senior photographer

occasionally you meet someone you just KNOW you want to be friends with. like: i hope she likes me, because i can already tell that i'm really going to like her - so i hope i'm cool enough for her to want to be friends with me - zara is that kind of person.

she is super involved, well-rounded, bubbly, and just lovely :) 
but she is also honestly one of the sweetest, most down to earth, beautiful inside-and-out individuals i have the pleasure of calling a friend.  

zara, it was truly an honor to document this pivotal time in your life.  it astounds and humbles me on a daily basis that people i cherish so dearly and hold in such high esteem trust me to document precious milestones in their lives.  

i know you felt 'absurd' and 'ridiculous' but you TOTALLY ROCKED IT. and this first photo: proves it.  

oh dear sweetness.


gosh. i just love you so much.





I TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO LOOK GOOD: and i know you didn't believe me, but now you can see for yourself ;)






we were cracking up :) i always have fun with this beauty



cue tears and nostalgia. seriously: i almost cried when i was fixing her hood and tassle. ugh. stop growing up please 


quintessential w&m




zara, with all my heart, i adore you. thank you for being in my life and letting me into yours.

you are going to do big things girl :)

hark!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful name! And I want her navy jacket!!!! Such a beautiful girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First photo, my absolute favourite! Her eyes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! You can see she feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pix of a beautiful girl. Zara, you remind me of your mother when she was young. My favs: #3 & the last one.

    ReplyDelete