Tuesday, May 29, 2012

caitlin elizabeth photography | waverly, va family photographer | creason family portraits

let me start off this post by saying:
i have a HUGE family.

today you'll get to see part of them :) the CREASON part of them! 
*later this week you get to see the BEALE part of them

when david (my uncle) told me he had bid on my gift certificate at a local charity auction i was ecstatic!! 
then he told me he needed me to photograph 16 people and my heart sank a little - i was SO SCARED.
buuuuut... i couldn't have asked for a better family :) 
the adults listened (for the most part... *cough* paul *caugh*)
the babies played
aunt betsy let me take her antique couch outside
and happy photographs followed :)

this is maw-maw and becca (my cousin - i graduated 5th grad the same year she graduated high school.  
i thought i was super cool sharing a graduation day with her)

maw-maw and some of her boys: conner and john paul 
(who i ADORED when i was little. he let me play aladdin on his old school nintendo - pre N-64.
and sometimes he would get past level 3 for me - navigating that molten lava on a rug just terrified me)


paul thomas, maw-maw, and felicia :)


see! there are so many of them!!


even more!!!!


i <3 candids of cadence :) 


paul thomas' family!!


conner is the center of attention - as usual haha


gah! i just love them all!!







possibly my favorite:




happy tuesday y'all :)

5 comments: