Tuesday, January 24, 2012

sister session [virginia portrait photographer]

i've been going to church with these gals for ages - we've grown up together. through christmas-play-line-memorization to singing church specials and dancing around as "Darrell the Barrel" we've done it all.

danielle, truly my go-to-partner-in-crime during sunday school/choir practice/VBS/youth group completely understands how spastic and off the wall i am (and for that, i cannot thank her enough)

becca just tends to look at me like i have four heads, but is a well-rounded beauty with a heart big enough for her HUGE family (there's lots of them ya'll).

but for now, i give you: those Lambert girls ;) just to give you a little background knowledge: it was COLD, dreary, and drizzling during this shoot, but these ladies are troopers and handled it like champs





i had to keep myself from making every single one of these black and white, there's something about these that makes my heart happy!




oh becca :) laughing at my antics (i'm ok with it)




purdy thang you










classic:





this is my 'i'm a cute cheerleader' laugh





WIN. thanks for thinking of this location danielle!




i. love. this.





becca wasn't too keen on being in the middle of the road, she was worried about cars coming up from behind them... no cars in sight darlin ;)












lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister <3 



ya'll come back now, ya hear?!

No comments:

Post a Comment